Do not ask who I am and do not ask me to remain the same.
More than one person, doubtless like me,
writes in order to have no face.

Michel Foucault

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PREPOSITIONS


Let me say this about that. There are plenty of things in this world to worry about without having to worry about the rules of grammar while writing; Commas, colons, semi-colons, paragraphs, periods, quotes, and the list goes on. They all have their place, but frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn…sometimes.

Here’s a neat link about prepositions I came across. I chose this topic because of its volatile nature. There are so many of us on one side of the fence or the other, and yet very few actually understand the preposition. Read on and learn….

1 comment:

  1. Volatile, eh? I love the idea of a bunch of grammar snobs getting into a brawl about prepositions.

    ReplyDelete

Follow The Interrupted Writer by email