Do not ask who I am and do not ask me to remain the same.
More than one person, doubtless like me,
writes in order to have no face.

Michel Foucault

Monday, September 10, 2012

MORE LIKE 50 SHADES OF REPETITION








Must...keep...reading...






I am really getting tired of murmur and whisper. Who talks like this?

It's been a rough couple of days so I have been unable to post recent discoveries with CG and Ana, and I also want to merge the craft of writing with this...novel, so I am trying to do so without killing it. There are some good qualities, like all books I suppose, but it's become difficult to swallow some of the storyline. Still, I am not without my research.

My first inclination with BSDM was it was not as widespread as one would believe. As they say, Google is your friend. With that, a study published in 1999  said about 66% of the interviewed women stated a desire to be at the mercy of their sexual partners from time to time. 69% admitted to fantasies dealing with sexual submissiveness, 42% stated interest in explicit BDSM techniques.


69% admitted to fantasies - so according to my math, in your office, let's say there are 100 women, 69 of them (no pun intended) are into sexual submissiveness. There are 42 women interested in explicit BDSM techniques. Of course, 42 is also the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything but that's another story.


Well...my eyes are wide open, but I have a hard time believing this.


I am up to chapter nine and will continue, and bring the latest to you...

Stayed tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow The Interrupted Writer by email